Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful Thanksgiving


I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving with plenty of goodies, and pleasant conversation.  Thanksgiving for my family was at my house this year.   Of course the turkey was the guest of honor, with colorful side dishes surrounding her.   After the meal we all went for a great hike on one of my favorite routes.  We visited the cabin I've blogged about in the past.    Unfortunately my niece and nephew missed because they decided to stay back at the house, watching TV!   

Anyway the rest of us enjoyed the simple pleasures of the crisp Novemeber day.  The magic of the woods, and just being together.

This photo is of my cats(Merle, Casey, and Twyla).  I had let them sleep on my bed with me the night before.  I rarely do.  I got out of bed, and THEY slept in.

No comments: