Saturday, March 01, 2008

Twy-linator


I had intended to attach a video clip of my recent snow shoe hike. However, I have "dial-up" and even after several hours, the clip would download! So I decided I will have to go out and get more "stills", and give up on the video until DSl gets to the hinterlands of Walpole.

This is Twyla, my newest cat. My mom says Twyla is a Norwegian Forest cat. I'll have to take her word for it. I looked up NFC in my cat encyclopedia, and found that Twyla does have many of the characteristics. The ears sit high on the head. She has a beautiful full mane, and tail. Her back legs are longer than her front legs. Her eyes have a beautiful green tinge to them, and are distinctly more almond shaped than my other cats. Twyla has white whiskers, and on her feet, the toe pads are pink while the big pads are black!

We got a lot more snow last night, so I will head out on the snow shoes again. Now that March is here, hopefully some signs of spring will begin to show. Stay tuned.

No comments: