Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Remember This One?


This reconstruction is one I did back in 2006!  Some exiting news about her.  Melinde Sanborn who teaches Genealogical Anthropology at Boston University, found out about my work via linkedin.com and my sister, who is a Forensic Scientist with New Hampshire State Police.

Ms. Sanborn and her students are using photos of my reconstruction, along with investigative reports, with names removed, to try and determine who she is.  If you recall, this Jane Doe was found in Bedford, NH back in 1971.  The case has been reopened since I completed the reconstruction. Hopefully between research done by Boston University students, and NHSP, we will finally know who this woman is.  How exciting is that?!
Melinde Sanborn is also affiliated with the National Genealogical Society in Washington, D.C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool!